The Presidential Steel Buildings factory features:
- CNC production lines with electronic download linkage to engineering
- 100% AWS and CWS certified welders maintained with in-house CWI
- Recognized accreditations in IAS AC-472 and Canadian A-660
- Full width and breadth of systems product with in-house production
- Mini-Storage product manufacturing capability
- Full product offering on building system components for framing systems, wall systems, and roof systems
- Full capability to process low to high complexity on MBMA scale of 1-10
- Full recognition as active manufacturing member of Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA)
- 15 years of operational experience in providing high quality metal building systems solutions
- Maximum two week manufacturing and shipping cycle on any project (after release from engineering)
- Flexible night shift crew cross-trained across all processes and production lines
- The only major manufacturer who packages all trim and building finishing materials in solid wood containers to prevent damage to contents
- 100% supply of USA (domestically) produced raw material from leading steel suppliers such as USX, Nucor, Mittel, and Wheeling-Nisshan
Complete and on-schedule deliveries is an attribute you can count on when partnering with Presidential Steel Buildings. Our commitment to customer service touches every employee. Factory cross-training and the philosophy of continuous improvement in our policies, procedures and technology is unmatched in the industry.
The Presidential factory is located in Western Pennsylvania. The factory is located on 6.8 acres of land with a main factory of 70,000 sq. ft. and a second annex locations providing an additional 37,500 sq. ft. of manufacturing floor space. Presidential Buildings offers the Zeus-Shield Standing Seam roof system, along with two additional architectural style roofs. All hardware, building accessories and fasteners are coated with high strength corrosion resistant finishes and color codes to match exterior paint finish where exposed.